- Managing the financial reporting activity to ensure all reporting requirements are met on a timely and accurate basis (this activity includes budget, actual and forecasts).
- Preparation and review of management accounts, annual financial statements, regulatory returns / reports.
- Ensure the appropriate understanding of performance analysis, not only data on sales and revenue, but also underlying costs, margins and EBITDA.
- Annual budget preparation.
- Weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure all statutory, regulatory and fiscal requirements are discharged effectively.
- Organise and lead the Finance team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Recruit, motivate and develop immediate reports. Coach day-to-day performance and ensure they have the means to achieve their objectives.
- Ability to work with other functions in the business such as Operations to drive efficiency opportunities in the current operating model.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of Finance systems / Office Systems.
- Strong excel skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- The candidate must be able to participate in and facilitate group meetings, have an excellent working knowledge of accounting disciplines such as financial reporting, compliance, reporting and budget preparation.
To apply, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.