Position: Branch Manager
Reports to: Group General Manager
Type: Permanent Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am to 5:30pm, with some Saturday work required
Salary: Open to negotiation
Due to expansion, we are looking for a full-time Branch Manager in our Dublin branch.
As a Branch Manager, you will embrace and implement sales campaigns, and generate leads for the sales team. Using your coaching and mentoring skills, you will be responsible for motivating and training staff while, promoting cooperation and teamwork between colleagues, exceeding sales targets, enhancing customer service and monitoring branch standards.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience working in a fast paced sales environment. While demonstrating their communication and negation skills they will take great pride in improving customer service, safety and presentation of their branch.
This is a very hands-on position and you will be required to help with machinery maintenance and checking when required.
- Managerial experience in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Strong communication and Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of local markets
- Experience within the hire industry is a distinct advantage
- Strong PC skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Please send all applications by email to email@example.com