Due to expansion we are looking for a 4th year apprentice or fully qualified plant fitter to join the team.
You will be part of a large team of fitters and work a long side an experieced fitter
Working hours: 8am – 5:30, some weekends required
You will recieve the going rate for a fitter apprentice
As the apprentice fitter you will service and repair our full range of plant hire equipment; maintaining the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost effective manner.
The main responsibilities will be diagnosing and repairing faults and breakdowns on heavy plant machinery including Excavators and Compaction equipment. Planned/scheduled maintenance will also be completed in conjunction with customers and clients and completed on site.
- Routine service and maintenance of all plant hire equipment
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system (Spanner) and daily worksheets are populated
- Adhere to the damage process and ensure product damage is highlighted
- Adhere to company guidelines on Health & Safety at work at all times and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other
- A full clean driving license is required
- A high degree of knowledge and competence in auto-electrics, transmissions, and hydraulic systems
- Manual handling awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a similar industry
Please send all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.