Due to continued expansion we are looking for a fully qualified Petrol / Small Tools fitter to join Our Dublin Branch team.
You will be part of a large team of fitters and work a long side an experienced fitter.
Working hours: 8am – 5:30, some weekends required.
You will service and repair our full range of equipment; maintaining the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost effective manner.
The main responsibilities will be diagnosing and repairing faults and breakdowns on petrol / small tools.
- Routine service and maintenance of hire equipment
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system (Spanner) and daily worksheets are populated
- Adhere to the damage process and ensure product damage is highlighted
- Adhere to company guidelines on Health & Safety at work at all times and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other
- A full clean driving license is required.
- A high degree of knowledge and competence in auto-electrics, transmissions, and hydraulic systems
- Manual handling awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a similar industry
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.