Position: Permanent Full-Time
Based: Laois Hire, Portlaoise Branch
Due to expansion we are looking for a plant fitter to join the team.
You will be part of a large team of fitters.
Working hours: 8am – 5:30, some weekends required.
- Routine service of all plant hire equipment
- Maintain the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost effective manner. Planned/scheduled maintenance will also be completed in conjunction with customers and clients and completed on site.
- Diagnose and repair faults and breakdowns on heavy plant machinery including Excavators and Compaction equipment.
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system (InspHire) and daily worksheets are populated
- Adhere to the damage process and ensure product damage is highlighted
- Adhere to company guidelines on Health & Safety at work at all times and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other
- A full clean driving license is required.
- A high degree of knowledge and competence in auto-electrics, transmissions, and hydraulic systems.
- Manual handling awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar industry
If interested, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.