FULL WIDTH ALLOY ACCESS TOWERS
A range of 1.45 m wide alloy towers supplied with castor wheels for easy, on-site mobility.
A safe method for working at height for tasks such as inspection, general maintenance and light construction.
NARROW WIDTH TOWERS
Where space is limited, our range of 0.85 m wide mobile alloy towers can solve your access problem – perfect for stairwells, alleys and narrow forecourts.
• Supplied ready for erection
• Choice of 1.8 m or 2.5 m long decks
• Safety toe-boards and stabilisers included
• Adjustable locking castors for safety and mobility
• Laois Hire towers conform to either 3T or Advanced Guardrail method of assembly. The product codes below relate only to tower following the 3T method of assembly.
*Please note: Hire rates are levied to platform height, not handrail height.
|FULL WIDTH 1.45 m|
|Max. S.W.L||225 kg per deck 950 kg per tower|
|Platform (l x w)||1.8 x 1.45 m 2.5 x 1.45 m|
|NARROW WIDTH 0.85 m|
|Max. S.W.L||275 kg per deck 950 kg per tower|
|Platform (l x w)||1.8 x 0.85 m 2.5 x 0.85 m|
|Specifications are subject to change and are for guidance only.|