UN (United Nations) IBC Intermediate Bulk Container, approved for transport of diesel fuel under the ADR Regulations. The Transcube Global is fully bunded steel in steel (to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
- 425 litre model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR Driver Training.
- Easily stacked to reduce storage space requirements.
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the TransCube Contract full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand), and feed and return connections for up to 1 generator.
- Size to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- Protective galvanised stack/lifting corner plates preventing damage to tank paintwork and decals.