U.N (United Nations) Intermediate Bulk Container, approved for the transport of diesel fuel under the ADR regulations. The TransCube Global is 110% bunded (steel in steel) to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
- 450 litre model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR driver training.
- Easily stacked to reduce storage space requirements.
- Access manhole for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the TransCube Global full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand), and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators.
- Ability to supply fuel for up to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Sized to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- Protective galvanised framework preventing damage to tank, paintwork and decals.