U.N (United Nations) approved IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container), approved for the transport of diesel fuel under the ADR regulations. The TransCube Global is fully bunded (steel in steel) to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
- 910 litre model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR driver training.
- Easily stacked 2 high full or 3 high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Access manhole for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the TransCube Global full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand), and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators.
- Ability to supply fuel for up to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Sized to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- Protective galvanised framework preventing damage to tank, paintwork and decals.