The TransCube Contract is fully bunded (steel in steel) to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
- Easily stacked 2 high full, 3 high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the TransCube Contract full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand), and feed and return connections for up to 1 generator.
- Size to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- Protective galvanised stack/lifting corner plates preventing damage to tank paintwork and decals.