The Hilti Nuron Range is not one to miss out on!
The single cordless platform, eco-friendly technology combined with its ease of use all work together to give the best and most effective results. You can now hire this cordless range from Laois Hire.
We have chipping hammers, jackhammers, and rotary hammers all in stock and ready for use. All of the cordless Hilti Nuron products come with the batteries and chargers when hiring from Laois Hire, so you really can’t go wrong!
To find out more information about the Nuron range, then keep scrolling!
Cordless Chipping Hammer (Hilti TE500-22 Nuron)
The TE 500 Nuron Cordless Chipping Hammer is ideal for chiselling in concrete or masonry.
- Total bodyweight of tool is 6kg.
- The working direction: Wall.
- Uncompromised cordless performance
- Can perform all the full range of tasks as corded demolition hammers.
- Virtually dust-free demolition which contributes to a safer jobsite.
- Uses longer lasting Nuron batteries.
- Loosens compacted earth and removes tiles and plaster.
Cordless Jackhammer (Hilti TE2000-22 Nuron)
This cordless breaker is light-weight, battery powered and cordless. This is suitable for concrete and other demolition work.
- Total body weight is 17.4kg
- Same performance as corded TE200 but without the extra bulk attached.
- Up to 95% reduction of fine silica dust
- Unbeatable Manoeuvrability
- Can break slabs and foundations up to approx. 8”.
- Working Direction: Floor
- Independence from main power supply.
Cordless Rotary Hammer (TE-60-22 Nuron)
The TE60 has active vibration and active torque control, making heavy duty concrete drilling and chiselling much easier.
- Total bodyweight is 6.3kg.
- Extremely versatile
- Longer trigger time.
- Upgraded safety features including ATC and AVR.
- Maximised working time per charge.
- Drilling power of a much heavier cordless rotary hammer.
- Drilling range of 18- 40mm