Hours: Mon – Friday, occasional Saturday work. 8-5.30pm plus overtime
Reports to: Accommodation Division Manager
We have a vacancy in our Accommodation Division.
- Company van, laptop, phone provided.
- This is good role for Career progression.
- Benefits include Pension, Health Insurance, Staff Discount, Wellness Wednesday Health Initiative
- Site visits for maintenance
- On call for breakdowns of welfare units and toilet blocks
- Modify cabins walls, sink units etc
- Arrange for cabins T&R and cleaned before delivery
- Inspect cabins on return for billable damages
- T& R mobile welfare units prior to delivery
- Inspect welfare units on return for damages
- Clean all units as required
- Keep a small parts and accessories stock for cabin/welfare maintenance
- Build relationship with Clients
- Carpentry , plumbing , mechanical and some electrical knowledge would be an advantage
- Must have a driving licence, including a towing licence
- Must be able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.